J & S Creationz Inspirationz

The inspiration on this blog is from my 2 young daughters Jenae and Shae-Lynn. They are the love of my life :)




Friday, February 18, 2011

My Little Diva

So this morning my daughter woke up on the wrong side of the bed!! This has been happening often lately!! It first started when I tried to get her dressed, "No Clothes" she tells me!  I have to explain to her that it is to cold to not wear clothes.  So then I put her pants on, everything is good until I try putting a long sleeve shirt on here.  "No Owwie" she yells at me!  She doesn't like to wear long sleeve shirts because she thinks they are owie! So then I put her in a cotton t-shirt that she wears for about 5 minutes, because she spilt some oatmeal on.. "No Yucky" she screams at me!  So now I have to change her into another shirt!! Once we get the clothing all figured out she decided she doesn't like her oatmeal and now she wants cereal! Oh my gosh, this is going to be a long day!!


This is the shirt she is in now.. Hopefully this one last longer than 10 minutes!

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. CUTE picture! "No owwie" and "No yucky", so cute and totally diva!

    ReplyDelete