J & S Creationz Inspirationz

The inspiration on this blog is from my 2 young daughters Jenae and Shae-Lynn. They are the love of my life :)




Monday, February 21, 2011

FOR SALE - 40" X 50" quilt kit

I have a quilt kit that I am selling.  It includes the quilt kit to make a 40" X 50" quilt, 3 yards of backing fabric and thread.  I am selling this kit because it was one of the first items I purchased when I began my quilting hobby.  I am more interested in designing my own patterns.

















I am asking $40 plus $5 shipping to Canada or $8 to USA or $10 to other countries.  If you are interested please e-mail me at somethingspecialgift@gmail.com and I will then send you an invoice via PayPal. Buyer must then pay by PayPal before the kit is shipped.

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Laura, Thanks for your post on my website.... I use to live in Mass. many, many years ago and I remember those cold temps. Its nice to meet you. I saw your pages on your baskets. How very nice! Also you have a pretty nice blog page too..... Try and stay nice and warm..... Hugs Morgan oxoxox

    ReplyDelete