J & S Creationz Inspirationz

The inspiration on this blog is from my 2 young daughters Jenae and Shae-Lynn. They are the love of my life :)




Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Good morning blogger friends!  I hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your family and friends.  It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here, finally! After cold and snow I think we deserve a little SPRING time!

Easter morning with my girls was amazing!  Jenae my 2 1/2 year old did her first egg hunt and she has a blast, my almost 6 month old is already trying to crawl and rolling all over the floor. They are growing up way to fast!




To celebrate this happy easter sunday I am having an Easter Egg Hunt over on my Quilts N' Gifts facebook page, please join in on the fun :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Harry, effectively geographically talking, Northern Italians have a tendency to be taller than within the South nevertheless it is actually a sweeping generalization.
    Like here, you'll find all types all over the place.
    Enjoy your trip! I'm positive you will.
    A lot to view, consume and take in. And folks are really friendly,
    whether or not they communicate English or not.



    my blog post: 2 girls teach sex Shawna lenee

    ReplyDelete