J & S Creationz Inspirationz

The inspiration on this blog is from my 2 young daughters Jenae and Shae-Lynn. They are the love of my life :)




Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fabrics... Amy Butler

I want to share one of my favorite fabric designers with you.. Amy Butler.  Not only do I love her fabrics I love her background and life story.  She is a regular creative woman and we share  alot of the same hobbies such as cooking, gardening, yoga and music.  That might be one reason why I am so drawn to her amazing patterns!  Much like myself she starting crafting and drawing when she was a young girl and her grandmother was a big influence and inspiration to her.  You can check out more about Amy Butler here.

Here are a few of Amy Butler collections :)



Not only does she design fabrics, but she has patterns, yarn, thread, home decor and fashion accessories!! She truly is amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment